Thursday, May 25, 2017

Particle-in-cell simulation of anomalous transport in a Penning discharge

I gave two talks at the IEEE International Conference on Plasma Science (ICOPS) this morning in Atlantic City. The first one was called Particle-in-cell simulation of anomalous transport in a Penning discharge (Carlsson, Kaganovich, Raitses, Powis, Smolyakov and Romadanov). It was the first time I used Google Slides for a talk. Worked like a charm and I'm pretty happy with it, even if I'm uncomfortable with having the source files for my slides in the Google cloud and not in a git repo of my choosing. I think ICOPS will make all talks publicly available online, but I think they expect PPT or PDF slides, hence the above link to the original version of the talk, if something gets lost in translation.

1 comment:

  1. I'm not so sure anymore that ICOPS will put the slides for the talks online. All the more reason to post mine here! The talk above had the number "TH 1.4-2" in the conference program.

    ReplyDelete